About the Journal
The Proceedings of the Smart Cities International Conference (SCIC) - ISSN 2972-1032, ISSN-L 2501-1677, is edited and printed by Universul Academic Publishing House and Universitară Publishing House - both being accredited by the Romanian Council of Scientific Research in Higher Education and by the National Council for Attesting Titles, Diplomas and University Certificates.
The group of authors consists of experts and researchers from various fields in the social and humanist disciplines. They come from diverse areas such as political science, communication, legal science, medical science, European integration studies, sociology, architecture, economy, computer science, and cybernetics. Their affiliations range from governments, intergovernmental organizations, private sector, technical community, academia, and civil society. Their common objective is to discuss and collaborate on issues related to Smart Cities.
Smart Cities International Conference (SCIC) objectives are:
- Raise awareness and promote a better understanding of the Smart Cities concept among stakeholders.
- Build and strengthen the capacity of these stakeholders to actively participate in national, regional and international Smart Cities developing process.
- Facilitate multistakeholder discussions, exchanges and collaboration on Smart Cities related issues that are of particular concern for stakeholders.
- Contribute to creating linkages between the Smart Cities realities at the national, European and international level.
Indexing and Abstracting:
SCIC Journal is indexed in following databases:
- (RePEc - Research Papers in Economics)
- (Google Scholar)
- (EconPapers - Economics at your fingertips)
- (Public Knowledge Project Preservation Network)
and more to come!