SCRD - The Smart Cities and Regional Development Journal (ISSN: 2537-3803, ISSN-L: 2537-3803) is built by The Development of Urban Planning research working group within The Faculty of Public Administration, National University of Political Studies & Public Administration. It is committed to an international perspective of the Smart City concept, promoting articles in all areas of the concept, such as: Smart Governance, Smart Environment, Smart Economy, Smart People, Smart Mobility, Smart Living and Smart State, and making them widely available through open access publishing.
The SCRD Journal publishes empirical and theoretical contributions from all over the world in the mentioned area of research. Its aims are to disseminate results of rigorous and relevant studies, to expose positions and commentaries regarding the development of the concept.
The Smart Cities and Regional Development Journal objectives are:
- Raise awareness and promote a better understanding of the Smart Cities concept among stakeholders.
- Build and strengthen the capacity of these stakeholders to actively participate in national, regional and international Smart Cities developing process.
- Facilitate multistakeholder discussions, exchanges and collaboration on Smart Cities related issues that are of particular concern for stakeholders.
- Contribute to creating linkages between the Smart Cities realities at the national, European and international level.
The SCRD Journal does not have any article submission, processing or publishing fee.
Other important details:
- The SCRD Journal uses peer review process. The Journal will ensure that the reviewers are not affiliated with the same institution as the authors;
- The SCRD Journal is, as we already mentioned, an open access journal, that means that the users have the right to: read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles;
- The SCRD Journal supports the LOCKSS (Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) and the CLOCKSS (Controlled Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) system to ensure a secure and permanent archive for the journal;
- The SCRD Journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright as well as to to retain publishing rights without any restrictions;
- The SCRD Journal follows the CC BY-NC-SA (Attribution - NonCommercial - ShareAlike) Creative Commons copyright licenses.
Indexing and Abstracting:
SCRD Journal is indexed in following databases:
- (RePEc - Research Papers in Economics)
- (Google Scholar)
- (Index Copernicus International; Index Copernicus Value (ICV) for 2017 = 73.07)
- (CEEOL - Central and Eastern European Online Library)
- (SSRN - Social Science Research Network)
and more to come!